Welcome to Mark's Server
2004 March 26:
If you have received spam claiming to be from alpha.dyndns.org or mmcclell AT
bigfoot.com, you can be assured that the spam is NOT from me or any user of this
spammer has been forging my domain and email addresses for nearly a year.
I have reported the issue to the relevant ISPs, but the spammer is still at it.
This site hosts the following information:
This server is an Alpha workstation with:
- 300 MHz 21066a CPU with 88 MB RAM
- 4.5 GB fast-SCSI storage
- Integrated video/audio/ethernet + IEEE1394/USB 2.0/100Base-T card
- DSL internet connection: 384Kbps upstream / 1.5 Mbps downstream
- RedHat™ Linux™
7.2 OS / 2.4.26 kernel
- Static IPv4 address: 18.104.22.168
- Static IPv6 address: 3ffe:1200:3028:ff01::1d55
- Static dyndns.org hostname:
- Internet services: Apache httpd, Dovecot IMAP, openssh, sftp, qmail
- Sender Policy Framework support in
qmail. Helps in the fight against spam.
- 1700 VA backup power